Buying starmade

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What are the benifits for buying? Will the price go up after the full game is released?

Feedback appreciated thanks.

Reaction score
    Buying gives you acsess to the finished game, and yes, the price will go up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    the benefits are that you will help realize a great game to its full potential. starmade has given me more hours of creative fun than any big budget title and im thinking about buying the game just so i can help development.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    see that cool looking black badge with a blue background a sweet looking fighter inside? thats pretty slick huh? you get one of those right away and the full game at the current price instead of the higher prices it\'ll show up on steam for later. the money goes to a worthy cause: the game\'s creator and sole developer. at the end of the dev cycle you can tell everyone you were an alpha tester and you got the game super cheap.

badges are cool.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I bought the game before I had even played it (mostly because I thought it was like minecraft) and dont regret it. If I could afford to regularly donate I would, but I have a server and college to pay for. Buying the game gives you:

1. Bragging rights knowing that you helped schema out
    2. An awesome thingy next to your name on the forums
    3. access to the steam version on release
    4. A lower price. We have already seen the price go up. buy now and you wont have to again
    5. High fives from the community for helping schema (may not actually happen :P)

?There is a downside though. Many people already believe that the game will fail, and dont want to invest money into that, so they have already abandoned the game (for example - http://starmade-ranking.com/). I dont think that will happen how ever, so buy the game :D