"Buy All Blocks For Blueprint" Button

Is this needed

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Reaction score
    1.(Referring to title of thread)^^^. This has been a problem ever since I started playing Starmade, it seems to take an extensive amount of time to buy all needed blocks in order to fill out a blueprint. The implementation of this feature will ensure than time will not be spent loitering near a shop tediously filling out blueprints.

2. Blueprints should also display, (preferably near the name of the entity), the cost of which all the blocks collectively are so that the player may know ahead of time how many credits he/she needs.

3. Implementation of repairing ships through blueprints.

- If these simple things are added to the game I believe there will be less time spent at shops and more time spent flying and shooting ships in this games amazing universe. Thank You, for your time.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434854989,1434854953][/DOUBLEPOST]This guy sucks at writing threads...

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This has come up several times at this point but without any one of authority making any statements :/

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I have asked for this for months, when the BP system came out. It doesnt seem like a priority to the devs..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Maybe the ship yards might fix this, they are planned to be added soon.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Shipyard update, please do your magic.