Bunker Busters

Reaction score
    If you have Bunker Buster missles, they wont lock on to anything unless you enter build mode then exit again.
    This may only happen when you have multiple groupings on the same computer, not sure.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Consider rewriting the idea, right now it looks somewhat unintelligible. You didn\'t really say what those missiles would be for, why should they be implemented, you just said they won\'t lock-on unless the player - for what reason, unknown - switches into build mode and back.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know what you\'re talking about, but this one is up to the developer to fix. I\'ve had this problem almost every time I use SD-BB\'s on my ship. That fix you have is really the only one there is at the moment. I also know for a fact that it can happen with only one grouping, and even only one SD-BB block, on a computer. It just happens randomly, but when it does, I know for a fact that every computer currently on the ship will be affected, so you will be mostly defenceless. Sucks, but we just have to wait for schema to see this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"What they were for\" He is talking about the SD-BB Bunker Buster Missile Array.

\"Why they should be implemented\" Not sure what you mean here, unless you thought he was talking about custom content, which he\'s not, he just didn\'t refer to the Missile Array by full name.

Hope I helped.

Reaction score
    If you fix the lock on thing (By entering/ leaving build mode while having the BB missiles selected)
    Then Alt+Tab out of the game, it will break the lock on again.