Bulkier, uglier, deadlier: Gorgon Heavy

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So this is what happen after an update that renders all my power systems inadequate. During combat testing after the last patch I needed to simply the missile system as well as increase the armor contouring to take advantage of the new mechanics. While similar to the Madusa, the Gorgon has stronger weapons and defences. The internals have been reorganized with some weapon systems being moved outside the main hull an increased power capacity.

I also took some feedback on board... to a point.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I realy like it's ineresting yet efficient shape. May I suggest wedging those huge wing-weapon barrels to make them completly round like "0" , adding colored lights to skeleton's pupils or detailing 4 top turrets(changing hull color, changing hull block type, adding blocks on top/ front of the barrel and adding blocks to turret base all won't hurt turret's rotation).

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I realy like it's ineresting yet efficient shape. May I suggest wedging those huge wing-weapon barrels to make them completly round like "0" , adding colored lights to skeleton's pupils or detailing 4 top turrets(changing hull color, changing hull block type, adding blocks on top/ front of the barrel and adding blocks to turret base all won't hurt turret's rotation).
    I have to admit I wailed when I saw how much the turrets added to the ship mass after the update. They are not my strong point. I don't really like external nacelles at all; they take up too much surface area and increase weight. I may have a solution...
    others ships

http://starmadedock.net/threads/new...in-madusa-kobold-and-kelpie.8517/#post-126116

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    That thing sure lives up to its name, If I'd be terrified if I met that while piloting something that wasn't at least twice its size.