bukkit style stuff

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hay i dont know if this has been suggesteded

but my idea is

using a bukkit style system like minecraft where devs can make plugins for a server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    that not everything is finished yet, and the mod support there currently is just lets you modify blocks properties...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Is that many things could be added from the bukkit/WorldEdit system to this game. I agree, this game si in Alpha and the devs are doing an amazing job. My main consideration is in building. It would be nice to be able to not have to hand build a large ship in game. rather be able to generate common shapes as with worldedit, and have the blocks required to make the shape/size listed as it grew/shrank before it was placed. This would still utilize the block economy we have, but allow for players to spend less time laying blocks by hand.

Also, yes I realize there are editors out there, though they are rather akward for the most part. My thought is primarily for us in servers that do not allow for blueprints.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I would like a custom 3x3x3 block (rotable) group for hallways with wedges and light included in one click or custom 9x9 block group which is a join for a number of power-strips in all 6 directions filled with AMC/Shields ...

Also an auto-rotator tool would be nice. Just look at the current primary build spot (where your mouse is), look where the neighbours are and use them as sides for wedges (maybe replace them if they don\'t fit anymore).

Also the maximum blocks to be placed with 1 click should be 8\'000 and fewer other limits. 10^3 with 3 mirrows. But you should also be able to make a 50 long line or a 40*40 plane with 3 mirrows instead of 10*10*10 cubes.

How much more do you want?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    With worldedit in MC is can create a sphere, a cylinder, a wall, a block, etc.

I agree that a build tool like this should be metered. In many MC servers, spawning over 1000 blocks causes some lag. Right now in starmade we can put out 1000 blocks (10x10x10) but only in a geometry that doesn\'t do a lot for most builders in many scenarios. If that 1000 blocks could be spread over a vertical or horizontal planes then it would be much more useful.

Also, the copy/paste functionality and /stack of worldedit, while difficult to master, would be very handy,