Building the Mk2 Logic Core!

Reaction score
    I need this for my space diner !
    I briefly toyed with building a real meal system, that would allow you to order and one of a handful of smoothies.
    I decided that while it was totally possible, it was a touch too far for a joke. Lmao.

(Also, that's a lot of entities causing lag just for RP smoothies.)

Reactions: terra mining corp.
    Reaction score
    IT'S ALMOST DONE!!
    We've now gone from THIS:

To THIS:

Hrolfsson Heavy Industries specializes in user-friendly, logically automated industrial spaceships and modular parts.
    By the time you sit in the cockpit of a Hrolfsson ship, your work is already half done!

For those unfamiliar with the capabilities of the Mk1 Logic Core, you can check it out HERE

In response to comments made regarding our previous model, we have vastly simplified our original design, trimming off most decorations. The systems have also been refined, and improved to allow for:
    -More user-friendly interfaces
    - Less space devoted to the computer
    - Increased 'AI' intelligence
    - Decreased lag/FPS strain

Togglable logic clock allows you to shut down the internal computer for lower lag and increased system stability.

Improved cockpit allows the pilot to access ass systems right from the main chair. (including the logic clock!)

Drone control inputs and outputs are now conveniently located all in one place.

Reaction score
    how close is this to release? I'm super stoked to see how this ends up working
    Ugh... So my computer exploded, and I have been SUPER busy. I literally JUST re-installed the game about half an hour ago, and the current build file for this piece is now gone...
    I'll have to start all over again from scratch. :(