Building suggestion

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    When building I cant find that dang block. How about an option to "Search a block" and then On that ship ONLY show those blocks!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That would be really helpful! Maybe it could be that the searched blocks were highlighted so that they would show through other blocks or something.

Reaction score
    That would be really helpful! Maybe it could be that the searched blocks were highlighted so that they would show through other blocks or something.
    No, like you could only see and affect those blocks. Something like the preferance find and replace thing but where you could only see those blocks.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Indeed would be perfect for building and fixing finding holes and replacing blocks with other weapon systems. Many other reasons as well.

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I think this idea is better framed as "highlighting" rather than "searching." Presently I have to use the remove tool to basically take away all the blocks of that type and then I either hit "undo" or I place them again manually. I tend to do this a lot when I forget where the faction block is and I want to move it to a secure location after working on a ship for a while. If I could simply have it highlighted, that would be awesome.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This option would be Very Helpful in so many ways. Please let's get this implemented.

Reaction score
    I agree. So useful because of that couple of blocks of standard armor still kicking around on my up-armored vessel....I just can't find them. It's a real pain.