building is all cookiecutter and becomes boring

Reaction score
    Imagine you have a father and you as his son decide to become a mechanican. But your father tells as soon as you plan to become one thats a shitty idea you should become a policeman just like he was. After you are allready 2 years in your vocational training he still tells you every time you eat dinner with your parents that your decission sucks.
    yes
    almost
    Point is I'm the father and I have a testament and a fund attached to it.
    and now I have to make up my mind who of my children will be included in this testament.
    If this makes any sense to you.

On top of that, if id be the first to complain there be plenty of you telling me that I'm to early
    and that it isn't the final product yet and I should wait with writing what I think of the new system.
    And my timing isn't the same as yours, I don't see why this should prevent me from giving feedback.

Of course I understand that one person with 10 dollar less wont make a difference, but on the other hand
    I assume that I'm not the only one that feels this gradual restrain.

And yes I can be silent about it and move one, and I'm sure allot of you would love to see exactly that.
    but I'm not like that, I'm a customer that opens my mouth before I go.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I don't like the current building system, Power 2.0 has its upsides but a lot of it irks me to no end.

While I firmly believe the chamber system has potential, in its current state it removes any skill in building functional ships by replacing 90% of all the engineering and actual block placement with buttons and menus. This is one of the things that irks me the most.

Reactions: Scypio