Building Additions.

Reaction score
    Just some hopefully simple things that would make my life easier when building.

Firstly,
    More symmetry planes than just along the x y and z. I would love to be able to have rotational symmetry and symmetry along a 45 degree plane.

Next,
    Near unlimited copy/paste range. I usually only use a max of 20 length when using advanced building mode, meaning my max copy range is 20 in each direction, but in bigger builds I really need something bigger when I'm building something symmetrical that I can't copy over with a plane. Maybe make it bring up a new range selector like when you're using the build helper.

Thanks for your time. And I know these additions would make building easier.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Near unlimited copy/paste range. I usually only use a max of 20 length when using advanced building mode, meaning my max copy range is 20 in each direction, but in bigger builds I really need something bigger when I'm building something symmetrical that I can't copy over with a plane. Maybe make it bring up a new range selector like when you're using the build helper.
    I'd prefer config settings for copy/paste and build helper tbh.

Reaction score
    Well, both options would be available. Config for general use, and what i suggested for said instances