Builders Challenge Ep1, post your results as well!

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    I'll post screenshots when I get home, but I've selected the fighter in the middle of the bottom row. Complete with logic folding wings! =)

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I will tackle this one as well later.

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    I will tackle this one as well later.
    The three that have currently been covered are the two in the second row from the top, and the one I did in the bottom middle. Good luck!

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    The three that have currently been covered are the two in the second row from the top, and the one I did in the bottom middle. Good luck!
    Those were the coolest ones! But that third one in the third row looks good :P

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    Those were the coolest ones! But that third one in the third row looks good :p
    Well, that isn't to say we can't do any repeats. I just figured we'd try and cover as many as possible. I'm sure though that your take on any of the ships previously done would be different enough that it would be fine. =) For example Raiben took the second one and really made it a Raiben ship. =P

Reactions: Sven_The_Slayer

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'll try (if I get some time to play) without looking at what you guys did first, so if I happen to pick the same and that it looks similar then it'll be a coincidence :)

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    Took a shot at the 2nd one down from the left.

slideshow here
    Nice work Jim, that's about as accurate as you can get that ship on that scale so excellent work. It's interesting seeing the comparison between this and one of the others which was made for that ship (much much bigger) but it's definitely meant to be a fighter class. I say when we wrap up this project we all upload them (some already have) then give them all side-by-side comparisons.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Get your pics in soon, Sunday will be the day I record and upload the video on this :)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Get your pics in soon, Sunday will be the day I record and upload the video on this :)
    If I get a free hour tonight I may do one. Family is in town so it's unlikely... That's what I get for waiting until the last minute...