Builder Seeks Faction. (Closed Faction Found)

Reaction score
    hello, I've been thinking for a while now that I'd like to join or create a faction. so i thought i'd try my hand at joining one, I don't use any Mic releated communications I will how ever create ships for a faction or person (preferably the faction that recruits me (i've im that lucky!)) I will play on servers if i have to but i do most of my builds on my singleplayer world.

I will how ever warn you, I am no the best at creating ships, every ship i see is better then mine, How ever i do have one thing going for me and that is I love to build. I can show pictures of what i've built in the past (all three ships! I'ma pro right? ha i jest...)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Monkey

Reaction score
    Come join the starmadian republic. Trollerbobman is the owner. We certainly have a place for you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    No true requirements with us and we dont have any mic-related thing set up and since you have basically answered all the questions on our very short application, all you have to do is say yes and your in!

Page: http://star-made.org/content/dovan-empire

Reaction score
    If you join the dovan empire you will probably be killed as we are currently at war with them. Our faction also has the support of 8 very large factions, and the dovan empire is only about 3 members.

Reaction score
    Can i have a bit of information about both factions please? I\'d rather not just into a faction without having some back ground information first :)

Thanks

Monkey

*Edit - I don\'t mind who you are at war with. I\'ll relish the challenge of building warships that are actually going to be used!

Reaction score
    Well then!

Our background information is all located on our page in the \"Factions\" forum, and using my advanced \"use their use of grammar to determine their approximate age\" technique I would have to say you are a mature 20plus year-old.

Reaction score
    I\'m 21. My grammar sucks usually, guess you caught me on a good day ;)

Epic do you mind posting me a link to your faction through an edit? I\'ve looked at the Dovan Empire and i must confess to being interested in both. But alas i can not be bothered to search through the forums :)

Reaction score
    ;o

My browser doesn\'t support bbcode so I can\'t really do that. And our page is on the first page near the top.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    @EpicFail- There has been no declaration of war sent to me, thus no war :) and besides, we are mostley a singleplayer faction

@CrazyMonkey- The Dovan Empire hasnt done much truely except had a few arguments (which were later blown out of proportion into near war) and built some nice ships. I myself have started a renovation of sorts on the Dovan Empire, im hoping to update the page later when i get a good amount of stuff to add. Plus were are currently small, so every contribution made does leave an impact

Reaction score
    Mrraak I like your name, and I\'ve checked your forum Page. I\'d like to accept the offer of the Dovan Empire. I don\'t currently have any finished ships but i am about to start a design i\'ve had an idea for. I don\'t do super massive ships asI don\'t usually have the patience for them. But i do like to build medium sized ships.

Epic. I Hope you undestand, I don\'t want to join a large Faction I\'m not the best of builders and i\'ll be vastly out done by your builders. Thank you for the interest though!

Monkey

Reaction score
    Alright. Mirrak, you can consider this an unofficial declaration of war. As soon as you work up the nerve to actually get on a server I\'ll be happy to blow you both up. ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I hope to see some of your ship designs soon(ish)

EDIT: Epicfail, do you even lead a faction?

Reaction score
    ha Nice a declaration of war on my Looking for Faction thread awesome. I\'ve not tried Pvp yet. But i\'ll give it a go Epic when i\'ve gotten a ship built :)

Reaction score
    Just so you know, your crowd control ship, the Scimitar, has nothing on the Tigershark, a ship I built to outdo your ship. My ship is 83 blocks long and has 34 turrets and a giant shotgun array doing 4679 dps. It can handle 63 isanths at once with no manuvers, and 134 when you manuver and use the main weapons.

Your move, Miraak.