Build stats missing

Reaction score
    Not sure if a bug or not, but the build panel that displays the mass, shields, power, thrust, etc. has disappeared on me. I don't know if it's just a button or setting that I accidentally hit but I can't find it anywhere if it is. Has anyone seen this before?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the same problem I think it might be a button I pressed but I don't know what button.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    There is a close button to close that, I'll get back to you in a second to how to fix it...

EDIT: Never mind I cannot seem to close it so I will ask someone who knows more than me about this.

EDIT: Is the rest of the HUD still functioning? And have you tried restarting? Also are you doing this on a ship or planet?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    There is a close button to close that, I'll get back to you in a second to how to fix it...

EDIT: Never mind I cannot seem to close it so I will ask someone who knows more than me about this.

EDIT: Is the rest of the HUD still functioning? And have you tried restarting? Also are you doing this on a ship or planet?
    1.) It is "J", but I am not talking about the controls. I am talking about the messages on the left-hand side when you are in build mode.
    2.) Yes, my HUD is working
    3.) Yes, I have restarted
    4.) Ship

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    1. Yes I am talking about the build stats or what ever that displays the stats of what ever object your in's build mode. But if you hold control and you would see a 'X' on it where you could close it but I cannot seem to make it do anything...

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    If a restart didn't fix it, most likely you just moved the stats-window outside of the view.
    Delete the windowPositionAndSizeConfig.tag file in your starmade folder, and see if that helps.

Reaction score
    If a restart didn't fix it, most likely you just moved the stats-window outside of the view.
    Delete the windowPositionAndSizeConfig.tag file in your starmade folder, and see if that helps.
    This was the fix, thank you!