Build helper stuck

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    hello !

I came accross that problem twice now.

When using the build helper- first time the elipsoid second time the circle- the ability to position it where i want is not possible the second time around.

I mean, first i draw a circle or elipsoid, select where its origin is and build. The problem arise when i want to draw a second circle or elipsoid. I cannot change the origine of the build helper shape. It center on the ship core and there is nothing i can do to change that. i tried switching to other shapes, they work fine but coming back to the shape i used first always gives me no option but to center/origin the shape at the ship core.

Only way around this is to relaunch the game.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Ah good its been reported. I'm not sure but i believe this thread can be locked then. Thanks.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    temporary fix: USE ANOTHER BUG!

once your second build helper is locked-in on the first helper's location, "copy' a single block, and "paste" that single block to the new origin position.

-->whever you pate, build helper origin moves to the pasted position. Not the BEST way to work, but it beats going through 3 loading screens for every helper change.