Build Block on Planets / Stations

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I attempt to use a build block on a station, planet or asteroid it seems to work alright - until I try for advanced build mode. Holding control will still place however many blocks I specify on the X Y Z axis', but will only place them in random places.

The selected area will not move away from the build block, so I can basically only build one block at a time.

Thanks in advance!

And thanks for this amazing game.. found about it two days ago, and I've been playing it pretty much constantly! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ive experienced another issue with them.
    Using a build block to construct my station on the official server, every time the sector is unloaded the station reverts back to a previous state. It saves the changes fine while I am still in the sector (I get in/out of the build block, delete the build block to test if it was removing it when the build block got destroyed. Everything was fine). The instant I logged out and reloaded into the server, the station was back to how it was two days ago (when I first started using build blocks). The only state I have seen it be when I return is how far I got in its construction flying around in first person mode, before I discovered build blocks even existed.
    If you want the sector it is in message me, I would rather not post it here as the station has already gotten hit by missiles sometime yesterday or today. :[