Bug Bugs with latest update

Reaction score
    Hello all

Anytime i spawn a ship in the game, everything thats attached to it aka shields, power, thrusters, weapons do NOT work, say i have a ship with 2,000,000 shield and 40,000 regen, i spawn in the ship with those specs and it does not show up in the build mode info gui?! along with everything else that i put on the ship, its pissing me right off since im building ships and being under attack when i do and cannot even run? because my thrusters arent working :(
    i have no idea if anyone else is having similar issues but i though i should report this as i cant work with these problems looming over me when im building, there is minimal logic involved, just enough for automating docking but thats it, even so nothing shows up without the logic, am i missing something important or am i simply a victim and if thats the case then i cant play until this problems fixed!

Thank you

TKU

Reaction score
    Ahuh, so that's the same bug that the dev team "couldn't replicate" when I reported it to them?

Typical. At least someone figured out what the cause was. (shitty useless re-do of a working chunk system)

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Have you checked how much power shield regen is using? - Ive noticed this issue myself and it seems that shields are draining between 0.1x and 10x the usual power (sometimes more) when this happens - yet still arent actually charging properly while the power bar fluctuates all over the place.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    I've noticed this too. Also power capacitors fail to update the totals when I put them down, occasionally the ship will "forget" 3/4 to 9/10 of it's capacity (and thus be unable to use anything "more" than that new lower capacity value), as well as a few other small "it fixes when you reload the sector, usually" things like sections of doos not cascading (only one block activated/deactivates, or sections stay closed/open while the rest works fine)

I'm with Arkudo in that I suspect it's the new chunk system not quite meshing with the other modules properly.

Reaction score
    I've had similar experience it seems like I'm suffering from a few different game glitches. when I open the game sometimes sound drops off. When I get into the game I get one of several glitches my station and ships start at 0 power and shields, once the shields charge back up the power starts to climb then suddenly drops to 0 this will continue for hours even if I leave the sector. The station has over 12 mil power cap and over 212 k/sec recharge rate at least is what it says. The demand of power is only 11 k after shields regen which my shields seem to grab up power at unsteady rates while charging. Sometimes I log in and one or more storages wont register their linked cargo spaces. last one is the AI ships seem dumb when you first start the universe up they seem cool giving life to an otherwise dead empty space, traveling in their fleets. After a while the AI start messing up, some sit and spin, earlier I had 3 AI miners run into each other perfectly aligned as if they were forming a triangle and stayed that way for a few hours. And it seems the fleets break up after a while. Sorry for the block of text but these are just making the game borderline unplayable to me.