Bugs that need to be fixed.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've been experienceing this one same bug for the past month where Im just flying around or doing nothing at all, then the game minimizes. Nothing pops up on the desktop, it just minimizes. A friend of mine also experiences it and it's completely random.

The next bug, is when I exit delete a ship core with advanced build mode, my character is in space and I can see it. Except the game still acts like Im inside the ship. I canno't fly around in flight mode or look anywhere. I can fly around and the xyz planes still remain and I cannot exit the ship. I have to exit and restart.

This is a less aggressive bug that doesn't matter much but it's still a bug. When there is a very tall building on a planet, the gravity goes all the way up to the top. Well if you get a ship core with 3 HCT's and 3 thrusters, you can get to max speed and then go past that and fall all the way to the bottom. Not very important but it's still a bug.

Reaction score
    I\'ve not experienced the first, but I can confirm the second to happen on occasion. It doesn\'t happen all the time, but when taking apart larger ships with symmetry enabled and then removing the ship core without exiting build mode the screen will still say build mode and I am unable to move or interact with anything without restarting. As for your third report, gravity does indeed extend along with anything that is built off a planet. This applies for anything that goes up, to the side, or even below the planet. You just have to be very careful where flying when near a planet in the event that there are extended blocks. I\'m pretty sure that gravity extension is a feature, not a bug. It could use a little reworking though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im not talking about the gravity itself, Im talking about using gravity to go faster then the max speed set in the server. I have a space elevator that increases the planet height over 500m. The server max speed is set at 85 and when I jump off a ledge with a ship core and instantly go top speed, the gravity pulls me down and it goes past the limit.

Reaction score
    Ah, I misunderstood you then. Where you say \'past that\' I thought you meant the block that pulled you in to the planet. Going over the maximum speed likely would be a bug then, so good find.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah I probably could have worded that better. But Im finding bugs all over the place. :/

However, fixing the damn minimize bug would save my life.