[BUG] Ships docking to public dock without faction block suddenly belong to the faction of the dock

Reaction score
    The subject line says it all, this basically renders public docks useless, as the one that docked his ship cannot enter it again if he didn't have a faction block that was setup on his ship, because it would belong to the faction of the structure with the dock.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it is helpful and it dosent effect it if there is a promition block and it makes so if u r making a new ship u can also doc it to your home planet and u can also doc cores

Reaction score
    You don\'t seem to understand the issue.

If I had a ship WITHOUT a faction block, and would dock it to a public dock from some faction, I would lose that ship, because I can\'t enter it anymore.

Sounds like a bug to me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This happens a lot on star.the-rebel-alliance.com, we have public docks at spawn and nearby - the ships that dock without faction modules on them instantly bond to the admin faction, and the makers can\'t use them until an admin unsets it for them.

Annoying as hell, and takes about 1/6 the time for every admin because people don\'t listen the first time, either. \"I didn\'t understand what you meant so I just docked it again\".