Bug Bug sector Outcast - Isanth - Etc...

Reaction score
    English :
    Hello I have a big bug in play, I'm on a planet,
    The problem is that when the Outcast attacks me they stop no glitcher
    And therefore impossible targeted, it soon becomes unplayable
    Without telling that there are certain who are insensible,
    Have track damage but the blocks are not destroyed.

French text translated by google translation.

Français :
    Bonjour j'ai un gros bug en jeu , je suis sur une planète ,
    le problème c'est que quand les Outcast m'attaque ils arrêtent pas de glitcher
    et donc impossible a visé , ça en devien vite injouable
    sans conter qu'il y en a certain qui sont insensible ,
    ont voie les dégâts mais les blocs sont pas détruit .

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The problem is that you are on a planet. The space around planets moves as the planet rotates. This causes ships in orbit to jump and glitch. Where you think you see them is not where they are in space. Lock on missiles can not track them or seem to not hit them at all.

This is a known bug of planets and the only real solution is to build a base in space. A space station. Make sure this space station is away from the planet and not directly above it. Else it will still be in the planets weird and moving space that surrounds it.

For now it is better to ignore planets completely. Until we get new designed planets that hopefully are free of these weird anomalies.

I hope this translates back into French via Google without sounding weird and glitchy itself.

Reaction score
    Yes I know that the planets turn but from there to make me these glitch I would have refrained to make the base there and suddenly I have my station which is in the same orbit so I must start again from the planet.
    thank you for the answer

Oui je savez que les planètes tournez mais de là a me faire ces glitch je me serait abstenue de faire la base là et du coup j'ai ma station qui est dans la même orbite donc faut que je recommence plus loin de la planète .
    Merci pour la réponse

Reactions: Batavium

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    quick fix:
    be admin -> blueprints ->admin tab -> despawn all non player entities (button)