[BUG] bullet points

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Interesting
    Not sure how you are doing that, can you tell me exactly how you did it?

Reaction score
    Just quote him. He's creating a list inside a list, without writing any text between the [*] and the [list].
    I don't know if the OP just didn't realize that, but I would consider it normal behavior.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Aye, not a problem on our side. You'll have to format your posts correctly banjo

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    how is it normal behavior for the result to be different from the preview?​
    All I'm doing is making bulletpoints and when I save my edit it sometimes adds an extra bullet point which I didn't make in the editor + there is also one case where it copied an extra spoiler tag which I also didn't make. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, but I can't see the logic in having a WYSIWYG‎ system that does not give you what you see.

Edit:

It might not have been clear from my post. but my intention was not to create a bullet point and a sub bullet point.

what I wrote in the editor was:

• aafsdf
    • sadfasdf
    • sadf
    which after editing the thread ended out like this

• sadfasdf
      • asdfas
      • asdfa

Reaction score
    This was not clear from your post. [Edit]:D[/edit]
    However, the code of your linked thread is very interesting. There are several occurences of code that could not be created using the WYSIWYG editor if it was working properly.
    Like: [*][B][B][SIZE=3][B][B]Price: [B][B][B][B][B]37,034,718 Credits[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/B][/B]

Reaction score
    which is why I have made this thread because it seems like there is a bug. It might only occurred doing editing posts as that is where I encountered the problem.

also the whole thread was made using the editor without activating the function to write the BB script directly

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    a test real quick.

Edit: Hmm. Formatting visible in edit and preview, not in actual post. Strange. Completely different bug? ("test" is bold" and "es" is italicized as well if you edit or quote the post) Editing doesn't seem to be duplicating the tags, but their visibility is broken anyways. (Of course, maybe someone tried to fix it and made a mistake)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Ah.

Well then, better just test bullet points.
    • Bullet
    • Point
    • Narf
    • Zort
    Edit: Appeared as per preview after post. Editing resulted in no change.
    No duplications. Possibly browser-specific? (I'm using chrome here, I don't believe the OP said what browser he/she was using?)

(Or fixed already, or it depends on other tags in the post)