Bug: all worlds stuck at 29% loading

Reaction score
    Hello everyone. This is my first time posting on Starmade Dock despite being here since mid power 1.0. I recently tried running Starmade on a MacBook. First few days everything was okay. However, once I had to force-restart my Mac due to overheating (ugh, I was playing on my blanket and it blocked the cooling vents or smthn). After that I couldn't load any world (including servers like Starmade Brierie) as it would always freeze at 29% loading (the Mac itself was still operable, I could switch out of Starmade).
    Anyone have an idea of a solution? Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
    P. S. I did try reinstalling Starmade and the beta launcher completely. Didn't work...

Reaction score
    Bummer.

I play on a PC, but improper shutdowns like a power outage can cause me to have the same error; loading stops at some percentage.

Even with a fresh install, if I copied over the old world's folder into the new game, I'd get the same error; something in the world's files gets corrupted.

Now, it's been a while since the last incident, but unless I remember wrong, attempting to load the corrupted world could in turn mess up the game as a whole, and then it wouldn't load any worlds - Seriously, my memory is somewhat hazy on this, but it could explain why you can't load a different world, such as an online one.

Try uninstalling Starmade, rebooting your mislabelled computer (obligatory mac insult -check) , then installing a fresh game. Don't try to save any files from the damaged game except the blueprints folder, if you want.

It kinda sucks; you'll lose your world and any construction that haven't been saved to a blueprint, but you should be able to play again.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    starmade/logs/ every single .log file in there ->upload them. Silly people never giving the info with the problem.