BT-7 Thunderclap

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    but.... hm, well, why not make it anyway:

Their tanks have certainly come a long way ^^

Okok, I keed, I keed - Joe King aside, it\'s a nice little replica.

I\'d like to see it once 0.1 comes out with the tetra shapes.

Reaction score
    Yeah. It\'s still in progress. Hull shape\'s done, though I want to add some more detailing (including wunning lights and painting some red in there, to match my other ships). The above image was an empty hull, working on the interior for now.

Reaction score
    I would love to see this get updated with some color at some point.

However, I would like to point out that the Thunderclap has a docking port on the side between the two smaller wings, although it\'s not really used in the game.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Is fantastic, I love the assymetry of it. Get a little more detail work in there and you\'ve got a fine-ass ship.

Reaction score
    \"I would love to see this get updated with some color at some point.\"

It will. Still unsure on a colour sceme. My other ship is based on the Yamato, with grey top and red bottom. Not sure that will work, though I can stick with grey and red.

\" the Thunderclap has a docking port on the side between the two smaller wings,\"

Yeah. I\'ve been considering putting a turret there, just so I have some automated attack, aside from the forward facing cannon\'s. If I decide agaist it, I will detail another airlock (also one on the rear). I\'ve stepped away for a few days, and have been focusing on the interior when I do work on it.

Reaction score
    For the paint scheme, you could use a similar kind of pattern as on the original, but with your colors. It\'d actually fit at least one of the Trooper armors from that game, to boot.

As for the docking port, why not do both? Make a docking port where I pointed out, but put a docking module in it for a turret. You should be able to hide the extenders elsewhere so long as they\'re linked to the module.