Broken ship after crash

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I was happily building my ship, when I had to go do other things. I left StarMade on, thinking I would be back pretty soon. It took longer than I thought, and my laptop had shut itself down (thats a whole other problem). So I started it back up, went into StarMade and found this:

Needless to say, this IS NOT how I left it. That was all solid shield and power blocks, with a layer of hull covering it. I don't even know what those red lines are, and why there are so many damaged blocks. Is this a known problem, or something that is new. (StarMade has shut down in this way before, but never with these results). Any help would be great, as well as a way to fix it would be nice too.

Thanks

P.S. The turret was attached in the same playsession, as well as built, but all the shield and power blocks had been placed a day or two ago.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also, should there be 9 different smd2 files of it in the server database?

Reaction score
    SPACE HEROBRINE HACKER DUDE STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

lol It looks like someone hacked the sheilds off, then carpet bombed it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s probably it. I just realized I have a recent rollback, so I\'m not that sad, more just confused now. WHAT DO THE RED LINES MEAN!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    acualy, i think it is jsut a rendering issues. tell me, where the red dots are, was there propulsion systems?