British Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When humanity started colonizing the universe a new era of empire set off. All of the worlds superpowers colonized the newly discovered worlds, bringing their peoples and culture with them.

One of these empires was that of Britain. The British empire now rules over a vast extent of the Milky Way and in it's terretories ensures that their ideologies of law, order and prosperity continue to thrive.

============================================================================

TRANSMISSION FROM HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS KING GEORGE VIII

Code:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    People of the empire, I am speaking to you all today of matters that concern your future, my future, your childrens future and the entire empire's future. 

Our armed forces are constantly working to keep existing colonies safe and founding new ones, and this means that they are constantly pushing forward into the Galaxy. As you all know, ensuring continued prosperity and peace in our empire will always bring us new enemies and, indeed, new allies. The brave servicemen and woman fighting for your freedom are some of the bravest citizens of Britain. But they are strained. Colonizing the galaxy is an expensive and dangerous business, soliders: your husbands and wifes: are bound to loose their lives. 

What I am asking you to do, dear subjects, is to recruit yourselfs into our victorious armed forces and help us ensure freedom for ourselves!

=============================================================================

END OF TRANSMISSION
    =============================================================================
    The British Empire taxes it's subjects in order to maintain it's massive domain, some regions are not pleased with this, and rebellion is likely in some of them.

Will you join the British Empire and expand it's domain further out into the galaxy and even the universe? If so follow the following guidelines!

Ship titles often begin with HMS_

Always be nice and imperial.

The monarchy is NOT the overall rulig power throughout the empire, the Parliment is.