Read by Council Bringing Starmade back up to SpaceSim+Sandbox standards

Reaction score
    Lock up your storage with ranks.
    You can get around this by docking things with different rank locks. If your main base is locked to rank 1, and you want something that only rank 3+ can access, dock something to the HB that's locked to that rank. I agree it would be nicer to have that, but you CAN already do this.
    yep i know, we need a more official way of doing it instead of working around the problem. the above way introduces 5 docked areas that should just be included in the station with a update to the faction permission block, remove 1 side of the block and throw on a screen that displays a rank number of 1 to 5 for activation.

All im trying to do ingame is break down each system and try and make it as small as possible, less stuff to load in moldyplayer means quicker entry into the game.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Lock up your storage with ranks.

You can get around this by docking things with different rank locks. If your main base is locked to rank 1, and you want something that only rank 3+ can access, dock something to the HB that's locked to that rank. I agree it would be nicer to have that, but you CAN already do this.
    That's the perfect example of the creativity in starmade :)