Suggestion Bring back the time range filters in content

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    In community content, you used to have time ranges for most downloads and most popular. This allowed us to see what people liked this week, this month, this year or all time, rather than having the only way to see the most popular is to see the most popular all time, spotlighting only the most well known content, making it very difficult for new stuff to become known.

Reddit does this.
    Steam Workshop does this.
    This site once did this. please bring it back

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I agree with the silly cake
    Let us get this kinda stuff back as Cake wants

Reactions: therimmer96

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    In community content, you used to have time ranges for most downloads and most popular. This allowed us to see what people liked this week, this month, this year or all time, rather than having the only way to see the most popular is to see the most popular all time, spotlighting only the most well known content, making it very difficult for new stuff to become known.

Reddit does this.
    Steam Workshop does this.
    This site once did this. please bring it back
    We haven't changed anything in Community Content. I can't see any other site using the same system that has this feature. It's a good feature, I just don't think we've ever had it, and we certainly haven't removed it.

Reactions: Employee763

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I remember this site having it, back when it looked like this Community Content | StarMade Dock

Wayback machine is crap and didn't save the CSS from the actual pages though, so I can't tell :c

Reaction score
    We haven't changed anything in Community Content. I can't see any other site using the same system that has this feature. It's a good feature, I just don't think we've ever had it, and we certainly haven't removed it.
    That actually makes a lot of sense. If you've never added it you could never had removed it. It would be impossible.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Even if we used to have this or not, would it be something that we could get? Something much like in that picture from Steam.