Brierie's Dedicated StarMade Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hi Flethanvian,

I cannot comment on the rumors about the behavior of the admins.

I am also a returning player and have been playing there for 2 days.
    I saw about 1-7 players in the server list
    On average 4
    I've met about 5 different players since then

Because starmade universe is big, I would say that's a good relationship
    I met most of the people with relatively large spaceships at 2, 2, 2.
    I was there to trade very often

If you are wondering why only 1-3 people write/awnser in the chat:
    for example, i almost never write in a chat because because i'm building up and mostly play with a friend and we're on teamspeak or discord

"player count boost" conclusion:
    That could be true with the fake players but is unlikely in my opinion

Because of the failures and the inactivity of the admins, I suspect that this is because the admins take care of other things themselves or are currently playing other games
    You can join the discord and write to the starmade admin directly

conclusion:
    I had the feeling that this is the only server with players and that the server runs relatively smoothly if it did not just go to a complete failure

Reaction score
    Brieries Official Forum Post for - Brieries Dedicated StarMade Server

Website
    Discord Server
    Server Hostname: starmade.brierie.net:4242
    • Explore: Venture out and discover enemy stations, outposts, and planets. Even go where no one has gone before... Deep Space!
    • Design: Purchase, manufacture, or salvage parts to make an ultimate ship or station.
    • Engineering: Create custom weapon designs and fabricate the best structure for your ship or station to maximize your Shields, Power, and Weapons output.
    • Multi-Player: An intense strategic community is always established somewhere... you just have to find it! Until then, do your best to escape the heart of the Player-Predators domain to establish yourself and become a Predator yourself or even a Defender of Peace!
    • Destruction: Decimate your Foes with a vast array of weapons! Anti-Matter Cannons, Guided, Un-Guided, and Heat-Seeking Missiles, and the Kamikaze Explosives that detonate on impact!
    • Salvage: Recently win a battle or come across an abandoned ship or station? Salvage it and sell its contents to gain credits or implement them into your own Designs.
    • Physics: fully integrated modern physics engine for real box-on-box collisions
    • Stealth: Radar-Jammers allow you to not be detected on the Navigation systems and Cloaking Modules allows a ship to go invisible, so long as you have the power supply to support it, Combine these two for an Ultimate Surprise Attack or even to spy on a nearby enemy.
    • Multi-Platform: Compatible with Windows, MAC, and Linux
    • Share: Build an Epic Ship lately? Save it, upload it, or download others and implement them as needed!
    • Artificial Intelligence: Afraid to have something Destroyed when your not on? Build Automated Turrets or other Defense systems to protect your empire from Pirates or other enemies in your absence.
    • Tutorial: Don't know how to play? An interactive Tutorial has been incorporated into the game to help you on you way of becoming Feared, Renowned, or Respected.

Server Perks:
    • An active market; prices change upon demand
    • Reliable admins
    • Active player populous

Reaction score
    Brieries Official Forum Post for - Brieries Dedicated StarMade Server

Website
    Discord Server
    Server Hostname: starmade.brierie.net:4242
    • Explore: Venture out and discover enemy stations, outposts, and planets. Even go where no one has gone before... Deep Space!
    • Design: Purchase, manufacture, or salvage parts to make an ultimate ship or station.
    • Engineering: Create custom weapon designs and fabricate the best structure for your ship or station to maximize your Shields, Power, and Weapons output.
    • Multi-Player: An intense strategic community is always established somewhere... you just have to find it! Until then, do your best to escape the heart of the Player-Predators domain to establish yourself and become a Predator yourself or even a Defender of Peace!
    • Destruction: Decimate your Foes with a vast array of weapons! Anti-Matter Cannons, Guided, Un-Guided, and Heat-Seeking Missiles, and the Kamikaze Explosives that detonate on impact!
    • Salvage: Recently win a battle or come across an abandoned ship or station? Salvage it and sell its contents to gain credits or implement them into your own Designs.
    • Physics: fully integrated modern physics engine for real box-on-box collisions
    • Stealth: Radar-Jammers allow you to not be detected on the Navigation systems and Cloaking Modules allows a ship to go invisible, so long as you have the power supply to support it, Combine these two for an Ultimate Surprise Attack or even to spy on a nearby enemy.
    • Multi-Platform: Compatible with Windows, MAC, and Linux
    • Share: Build an Epic Ship lately? Save it, upload it, or download others and implement them as needed!
    • Artificial Intelligence: Afraid to have something Destroyed when your not on? Build Automated Turrets or other Defense systems to protect your empire from Pirates or other enemies in your absence.
    • Tutorial: Don't know how to play? An interactive Tutorial has been incorporated into the game to help you on you way of becoming Feared, Renowned, or Respected.

Server Perks:
    • An active market; prices change upon demand
    • Reliable admins
    • Active player populous
    This server need repair files, the files is broken

Reaction score
    THE SERVER BRIERIE STARMADE HAVE PROBLEM:
    THE BANK IS DOWN
    NEED REPLACE THE FILES: THE STATION PIRATE NO LOADED