Brainstorming on new sounds

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I think that this would work better as a mod, as Starmade is it's own universe, it should have it's own unique sound set rather than using say Star Wars sounds, and not to mention the blatant copyright breaches it would create. :/
    Technically, what I'm suggesting IS a mod. Star Trek Bridge Commander has default sounds but the files are accessible to the user and can be modified or replaced. As such, my suggestion/request is that when the sound system is worked on and the team actually creates their own sound font, that the individual sounds can be changed by the users for light modding.

Also, I didn't say "Use star Wars sounds" It was just an example. Seriously people, put the torches down...o_O

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Technically, what I'm suggesting IS a mod. Star Trek Bridge Commander has default sounds but the files are accessible to the user and can be modified or replaced. As such, my suggestion/request is that when the sound system is worked on and the team actually creates their own sound font, that the individual sounds can be changed by the users for light modding.

Also, I didn't say "Use star Wars sounds" It was just an example. Seriously people, put the torches down...o_O
    The torches were never lit, just saying that it should be a mod, since your post never gave the indication for a mod. :P