Bozena transport vehicle

Reaction score
    Me and my friend Anton present to you, our original bozena transport vehicle.

It contains two repair drones, one stealth drone, one gun drone and is used for transport / general travel. It doesn't have any guns. It is designed to land and take off planets, with its retractable landing gear and side engines.

It also has fully functional interier and cargo hold :}

Length: 72 m

Shields: 3000/s

Mass: 1000

full imgur album: http://puckpuckpuck.imgur.com

Reaction score
    Not enough non-military ships in the game yet. I blame the fact that enormous quantities of stuff can be held within a single block. Either way, good work!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The detailing and hull design are very nice! Couldn\'t access the full album since it says your images are not publicly available, though. :(

Edit: Nevermind, seems you\'ve fixed it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I love this ship. I personally love ships of this size, you can be really detailed without it looking crowed. The hull is vary unique but still looks functional. All of it\'s parts seem to have a purpose. For example the side thrusters for what I assume are for landing and talking off, some builders even including myself don\'t put that much thought into a build. I can\'t wait to see more of your work, keep it up.

Reaction score
    hey guys, thanks for the comments very much and about download - my friend agrees with me that since this is our only ship so far and we plan to use it on multiplayer, we will not post a download yet, but when we will have more stuff done we will post some ship files, {I hope you understand}

Reaction score
    I love the attention to detail you\'ve put into this, especially in the inside! In addition, that\'s a rather original shape you\'ve got there.

She\'s one funky ship, and I like funky. Keep up the great work!

Reaction score
    beautiful ship! i love it\'s design and the little background information you made:)

keep up the good work!

Reaction score
    in the beginning we started sketching things out like this:

then it turned out to be this:

and then we settled for this :}

Reaction score
    you guys are artists.

i too make scetches before building but mine are a bit....duuuurrr.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Any ides of what server you guys might join? I\'ve been looking around myself and haven\'t settled on one yet.

Reaction score
    That sounds less like a trade and more like \"do all the hard work for me.\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i meant, i build ships of my own, send them the link to the download, and i get the download for the Bozena. does that make more sense?

Reaction score
    That sounds like an actual trade now! :D I apologize for my earlier, unwarrented snark, sir.