Bounty Hunting

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    What I am suggesting is that factions and maybe individual players be able to place bounties on other players. The way some one would collect this bounty, would be of course to kill the designated player.

Reactions: alterintel
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It has been implemented on some servers, though it seems a code doesnt work as good as intended, if at all.
    It is probably better to assume a system coming in together with upcoming NPC/Quest feature expansions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It was kind-of-sort-of confirmed when we got the universe and faction updates that such a system is planned in some form. I'd like player issued bounties and NPC quest bounties too. Not just go here, kill this kind of bounty hunting though. I'd like something with more substance with tracking via talking to NPCs with keywords or something like that to make the chase more like a puzzle than just another kill mission.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It was kind-of-sort-of confirmed when we got the universe and faction updates that such a system is planned in some form. I'd like player issued bounties and NPC quest bounties too. Not just go here, kill this kind of bounty hunting though. I'd like something with more substance with tracking via talking to NPCs with keywords or something like that to make the chase more like a puzzle than just another kill mission.
    You said it!

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    My bad, I am a terrible nekro poster, because I comment on a comment before checking what year it was posted in :/