Bought the game and is not letting me download.

Reaction score
    Dear Developers,

I had played this game during the open beta when it was free i loved it i built masive ships and play for hours now though after not playing for a few months it seems that i can not play this game please with all respect i would like to have this game once more.

Starmade player,
    BasicCombat

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Well for a start it's still in alpha, so theres never been an open beta. But anyway the game is still free to download, i just logged out to try it and it downloaded fine.

Reactions: BasicComabt
    Reaction score
    hmm well you know what i meant by open beta hopfully (alpha)
    also thx for the info fyi this is also a new acount lost info for
    old one

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    i just tried and logged out and back in and it did not down load let me get the error just a sec

Reaction score
    Unalbe to dowload starmade-starter.exe from file.star-made.org

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Tester
    seems to be a problem on your end! I have no problem what so ever to download the installer exe form this page!

Reactions: BasicComabt
    Reaction score
    i wish i could say waht is happen ing but i always get the error coming up and it closing the downlaod for the launcher

Reaction score
    I almost need a direct link for the download because the download butten the give me does not work

Reaction score
    Try a different browser. And please stop spamming, you can edit your posts for a reason.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    If you have the launcher, and need to update manually (not through the launcher), scroll to the bottom of this page: http://files.star-made.org/build/ and take the link at the bottom. Recently people have had troubles getting the new build because they were going to "http://files.star-made.org/build" and the links do NOT work there any more. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

After you download the .zip, unzip the files and put them in your starmade folder after deleting (or backing up) the old ones.

Edit- This is the link you need at the bottom of that page I provided: http://files.star-made.org/build/starmade-build_20140803_100122.zip < This link is a DIRECT link to the recent Aug. 3rd build download.

Reaction score
    thanks for the help guys i appreciate it all the things you did they worked and or helped me