• Purchased!
    We are the Borg.

Do you wish to be assimilated?

(Do you want to join us :D)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Do you wish to be assimilated? wow the borg has gone down hill ;)

Reaction score
    This one must return to the collective.. (I would love to join the Borg =] )

some pics of my borg destroyer, still devolopment it as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are supreme borg, resistance is expected but ...really..come on... just give it up allready ok ?

I wish to join :D (though i might be the black sheep in the borg collective - i will make triangle ships instead of cubes!

(other borgs : like...wth is wrong with that drone....)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Been very busy with college.

Anyways! We play on any server we can, that isn\'t laggy or have a silly-high speed limit.

If you play on a server with others and i\'m not there, start your own collective!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is a good thing, as long as the fights remain a bit in-character.

I would love to play hard to kill cannon fodder as long as I get to scare the @%#$ out of you.

What is currently the best server for large player counts or large scale battles?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    May I recommend that you start you collective on the Tryndalis Faction Wars server, it has little to no lag and there are currently 3 main factions fighting for power and many smaller ones. The server is whitelisted, but the host pretty much adds anyone who applies; http://star-made.org/content/tryndalis-faction-wars-pvp-247-30-slot-whitelist-apply-join

-CyberFerret

Reaction score
    Since you asked so kindly, I guess I\'d like to join. Does it come with a cube? or am I a drone?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So sofar I hardly encounter any borg on the few servers I frequent, so I went ahead and started a faction on the Tryndalis Faction Wars server (I seem to be the first borg there).
    It\'s a good server as in it disconnects and freezes just as often as other high traffic starmade servers.
    That\'s the aroma of Alpha.

Surpricingly there was no station at 0,0,0, so I started Unimatrix 1 right there. It\'s a small station and need a lot of extending in semi-random and borglike ways.

Let me know if you want in on this, or if you know a better server with an ACTIVE borg faction.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We aren\'t dead, but i\'m a drifter of a gamer, i\'ll move from game to game whenever i get bored. However! I am returning, prepare for assimilation!

Reaction score
    we here at United Earth Industries recomend our Recovery-1 (the oldest version) and the Repair drone. those a borg-like and i love star-trek.

Resistance is not futile! It is Voltage divided by Current! THE BORG GOT IT WRONG! And now I am going to die, aren\'t I?