Borg Cube

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don't know if anyone has actually tackled this yet, but I'm going to be building a Borg cube from Star Trek: The Next Generation. They look a bit like this:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well good luck sir what type of borg cube?

Also if your going for the main one its bigger than the enterprize!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Many people have started building or already built one, we can make a borg cube contest xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here it is with the X and Z axis connected. I\'m not sure if it\'s quite big enough though. If it\'s not, I\'ll just make another one later

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The frame is now complete! Now to fill it all in, which might make this project longer than I had anticipated

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I\'ve made MANY 7-13 meter cubes, all very powerful, but nothing capable of planetery assimilation yet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There\'s two sides done at the moment, but even then this thing has a mass of 3843.9

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Detail work is being done on the sides that are already complete. Already, I\'m imagining the people see this are gonna freak out like \"Is that a Borg cube!? That\'s a Borg cube! RUN AWAY!\"

Reaction score
    I\'m sure you have planned an extensive shield matrix and powerful laser systems, yes? Will this be comparable in ability to an actual Borg cube?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.

Resistance is futile.

you should copy+paste this every time you attack someone xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Lights have been added to the sides that are done and detailed. Now I can truly imagine people going \"HOLY FUCK THAT\'S A BORG CUBE! RUN AWAY!\"

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just a little size info, the borg cube is 3km+ on each axis, 1700 decks and 36 wepon arrays

just keep that in mind when building this ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I didn\'t want to make the entire thing 3000 blocks on each axis (If we\'re using minecraft meaurements) so I shrunk it down to maybe about 124 blocks. It\'s still pretty big if we\'re talking about a 124^3 block battle cube.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh ok, well in that case its closer to the size of a tatical cube, which is roughly 300x300x300

but it still lokks like a very nice build, well done :D

And as a sidenote, in starmade each block is 1mx1mx1m, and you can find the exact size of a ship by going into build mode, it gives you the sizes there :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All sides are complete for the most part. That colorful side is the front, because all the weapons only fire frontwards >_< Now all that\'s left to do is the interior. Any tips/suggestions?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You should add a docking bay. The inside should have Catwalks and such. Maybe some bobby ai\'s on turrets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My friend and I have decided to make a full scale borg cube, which will spand out to be greater than 3km on each axis. The only problem I can think of the the money limit which we will deal with when it comes around, and it will. When im done with the frame, if it fits into a picture il post it up here. Proberly wont be done for weeks, maybe months.

Edit: Just found another problem, if its going to be a 3x3x3km cube it will literally be bigger than sectors...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It doesn\'t want to render the borg cube each time I log out and go back in....... Any ideas to fix it... Otherwise my 3k Borg cube is history :(