Borders of the galaxy

Reaction score
    Hello,
    we recently encountered an issue on our Server and wanted to ask in anyone has encountered something like this or has any idea how to get rid of it.

We seem to have artificial "borders" in our galaxy it seems the outer quarter or third of the galaxy is unreachable. When you cross this border you are teleported to the other side of the galaxy.
    the problem is, that a part of the wormhole network is in these sectors.
    As some home sectors of factions were put far out on the borders of the galaxy some of them have half their sector behind that border. Which as you can imagine be very annoying when you are asteroid mining and suddenly find yourself on the other end of the galaxy. Sure you can just "reverse" back to the border if you notice it soon enough or you need to go search this artificial border again the get teleported back.

This is a bit sad that parts of the galaxy are not reachable.

So has anyone experienced something like this? did we somehow accidentially set limits to our "map size "in the server?
    We did increase the maximum sector size to 3000 however.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've never used it so I dont know much about it, but im sure theres a setting for limiting the playable area. I guess you've got it on by accident, there isnt a limit to where I can go in my game.
    Hopefully someone with experience using this will provide more information, sorry I couldnt help you more :(

Reaction score
    Well i do not know how you do reach other Galaxies. How can i do that?