Bookmarking servers

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Bookmarking servers would be really great. It's getting really annoying if you visited a server from the server list in the launcher and then you have to find/search the server IP of the other server which is not at the server list again. (I'm looking at you, NFD.)

I'd say there should be a bookmark list. It will be beside the "server list" button. To bookmark a server, just click "bookmark list" and just place in the IP address. Then, name the bookmark.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bookmarking servers would be really great. It's getting really annoying if you visited a server from the server list in the launcher and then you have to find/search the server IP of the other server which is not at the server list again. (I'm looking at you, NFD.)

I'd say there should be a bookmark list. It will be beside the "server list" button. To bookmark a server, just click "bookmark list" and just place in the IP address. Then, name the bookmark.
    Totally in agreement. Sometimes also if there is an update to launcher or new version etc. the list of your servers dissapears. Would be useful to have a small function for servers with their IP where you can 'click to bookmark'.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    There should be a dropdown with all the previous IPs you've visited bro.

Though NFD should really look into making their server not just numbers.

Reaction score
    You see that arrow on the box beside the server list button? Try clicking that.
    Though it would be nice if it displayed the server name as well.