Booby Ai Waypoint

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello!

I think that Booby Ai Waypoint block would be very useful. I thought about block that you can set on your ship, and connect it to your friendly AI ship so he would follow you and attack your foe's. Furthermore, if we would connect Ai Booby to few AI Waypoints, so he would patrol route set up by this waypoints.

Cheers Takeda

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Which could also be used to set a trade/exchange route between stations on peaceful servers, reducing the need to hold down W.

Simply punch the WPs along the route into the ship\'s Bobby and fly there... I absolutely love the idea.

Sio

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    and you could build transporters or thinks like that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So how would the AI know to play wing-man for you, and not the people your attacking?

Sounds like we need a new form of owner-ship block (akin to the faction block)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It should work like a shields, AI Ship conncted with AI Block would defend whole structure, on which his AI Block is stuck.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not 100% how the game is modeled under the hood, but you would need to be in the AI ships build mode (to press C on the AI module) and some how put the attached waypoint blocks on the structure u want to defend (and forwhich you are not in build mode)