Bohemian Builders

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Let us to introduce ourselves.

We are company dealing with ship building. We are located on the edge of the galaxy out of Earth Federation, so we don't speak english well, actually we don't speak english at all. But We have translator. We know that the Translator not translate everything correctly, so please be lenient.

We don't have Base, yet. So We building ships during flight between Space Shops. But this is wery expensive, so We decided to settle down and create Base, but then We realized, that We don't have any Transport ships, so We made it.

And here is:

Space Transport Train consisting of Locomotive, wagon and booster.

here is some other images:

http://imgur.com/a/3HYCs#0

This Train is able to carry:

8 Containers of size 21x14x44 m or

4 Containers of size 21x14x85 m or

4 Containers of size 37x14x44 m or

2 Containers of size 37x14x85 m or

1 Container of size 37x14x173 m

This are the maximum sizes of containers, but the containers may be a few meters larger. But We highly recommend not to do it.

The train have only 2 turrets on defense one on top of the locomotive and second on bottom of the booster. nothing more. Unfortunately the edge of the galaxy is occupied by pirates so we guard the train with few small fighters.

Reaction score
    tak tohle je celkem pohledné dílo

(for english-speakers, sorry, I used the foreign language, but I basically said that it is a nice creation :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I absolute love this ship. It looks right for the game, great job and keep up the good work.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    We appreciate that very much.

We will try to continue producing of new ships, that might interest you, but we are afraid that this ship was a rare touch of muse of our ship designer, which is unfortunately most of the time in the cafeteria drunk.

Anyway, finally, we completed the first prototype of container

which can carry 12 000 blocks and the train can hold 4 these containers. So let\'s go for supplies from our suppliers

http://i.imgur.com/obvDSv4.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    very very nice

might want some turrets lining that ship. incase of a pirate attack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Damn you Rumcajz, I started exactly same project! It\'s not an exact train, but it\'s a cargo ship and it has detachable containers. Now what :/

Reaction score
    When i see builds like this with practicality and a nice clean appearence in place of the usual clique of floating cubes.

The feature where you place the blocks being transported on to the build itself adds a great touch to it. More players need to be making efforts like this. :)

-FRIES

Reaction score
    Good builds, we could get alot accomplished together. Contact me.

-H

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Dear Hierarch,

We appreciate of your inerest.but if you want to make an agreement, this is the place where we have to arrange the conditions. We promote 100% transparency of our contracts.

with regards,

president of the company

Rumcajz P.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Due to the great interest in about our transport train, the executive board has decided to place our train on the market.

Right now our best engineers are modificating our train in order to export it in the world. So, in a few days will be this train available for sale.

besides that

we keep on building the C.R.S. Jana, our flag ship. Right now it is going through already 3. demanding reconstruction.

After careful consideration, we decided for total recasting of the croup. Because the old Main hangar was too big, and It would be difficult to design the engines. So we dismantled the old hangar and right now we are working on new smaller hangar.

here is the old view on the ship with main hangar under construct:

and here is the new view with new vision on smaller main hangar:

Another group is also working on the left front hull, but this is still under construct.

all pictures of the progres are here: http://imgur.com/a/91DWq#0