Bobby Ships, Selected Target

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When using Seleced target for Turrets I can control who they shoot at as long as they aren't an ally, but for Ships, they don't seem to react unless I have them set on any and then they will only attack those who flagged as enemy vessels. Am I doing something wrong or is this intended/normal?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would also benefit from this question being answered. nother thing on my end, though, is that sometimes my turrets won\'t fire at all, even if targeting \"any\" ship. I\'m pretty sure I activated my turrets beforehand, so I don\'t think that\'s the issue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I messed with turrets and did all the steps needed, but they wouldn\'t fire at anything, even if on \"any\". And when set on selected target, it would continue to fire at the target inifitely or until dead. No way to clear target so when I selected an asteroid......... well.... you get the idea....

I would benefit from an answer to this as well.

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sir_William_V

If you\'re turrets aren\'t firing at all that might be because there isn\'t a faction module on the turret and the ship. That\'s the only reason I\'ve seen so far for turrets not firing.