Bobby ai settings for physical contact of enemy ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had this thought come past my mind what if, enabling another setting on the bobby AI so that it makes physical contact with an enemy ship, of course there would have to be some sort of limitation on it, but i had the idea of putting dis-integrators on a ship/ rocket with a Bobby AI and it being able to make contact all by its self with an enemy ship. essentially making a rocket capable of flying and maneuvering its to intercept and destroy a chunk of an enemys ship.

Reaction score
    We need bobby settings for mining too. I want to make my AI SCVs mine ice crystals and no other block.

Reaction score
    I think this sounds totally awesome.

I would so love to undock an AI disentegrator missile ship.

The only problem I would see is that it might undermine missiles, however on the flip-side, you only get a finite amount of \"Ammunition.\" as opposed to infinite ammo missiles.

So maybe it could work!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bobby AI without weapons computers will ram targets if their thrust is over 150%

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bobby missiles are awesome ideas if only because we named them Bobby and they have a face akin to that of a human. If implemented, I know that by full release, there will be at least two sad songs about the BOBBY AIs flying at an enemy, being treated as nothing more than a disposable weapon, to be destroyed in their purpose on their journey.

That and I don\'t think disintegrators have much use now beyond Minecrafty-style TNT uses, such as griefing, shipless reformation of terrain, and for making explosion chains because you are Michael Bay.

Reaction score
    i think of robot chicken\'s Michael Bay explosions skit lol