Bobby AI doesn't save settings ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I buy a new ship from my blueprints, all of the Bobby AIs and weapon slots are disabled. I have to reactivate all the turrets including enter the ship core and set the weapon slot.

Is this really intended or just not finished yet or did I missed something ?

Because without any option to repair the ship (lost blocks) it is much more easier to buy a new ship from my last blueprint, before I continue building my ship. (Searching destroyed blocks makes me insane).

My suggestions are:

1) Blueprints save the settings of Bobby AIs in turrets/drone ships

2) Full repair option in shops (maybe with 200% surcharge). The program "take a look" at the actual blueprint and compares it with the actual state of your ship and restore differences in blocks.

P.S: I'am really new to this game but its so absolutely great !!!

Reaction score
    The turret might work fine without setting the weapon slot. And you can most of the times do that faster, by simply left clicking while empty weapon slot 1 is selected. It normally sets the slot 1 for weapon computer automatically... and watch where you\'re aiming when you do that :p It\'s same for normal ships. When i enter them, their weapon computers are reset. \"Shoot\" once and all the computers appear again (but their positions may not be where i last set them).

Oh, and bobby AI is reset the moment you enter the turret. It is not enabled when created from blueprint, simply because you are inside it when you save. And you cannot save when it\'s enabled...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thx for the hint with the weapon slot, but it\'s still annoying to enter dozens of turrets, leave them, find the Bobbies, set to and activate them. Alpha is Alpha... :)

But the complete-repair function would be great.

Reaction score
    You only need to set faction / Bobby and not enter the core, but yeah hopefully soon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    a simple way to reset bobbyAIs from the ship core would fix this problem. when you are in the ship core, you can currently transfer yourself into the turrets by using the arrow keys. unfortunately this resets the bobbies and you have to leave the ship and manually reactivate them. I suggest that when you are in a docked turret, you can move the bobby to the action bar via the \'t\' menu. left clicking the selected bobby will cause it to reset to the previous setting upon the player leaving the turret. so you could just jump from turret to turret with the site keys, and reset all of your bobbies from the comfort of your ship core.