Bobby AI and Furniture Suggestion

Reaction score
    They should make the Bobby AI core more useful. For 1 they could make it so that it can auto-pilot your ship and auto-shoot.

I mean this by if you say, put coordinates in or planet/ship name (Planets should be named at the least :P) It will fly control the ship to go there, so I can just go chill on the stardeck with my friends.

Another suggestion is a very controversial, as it could be abused in hilarious ways. I personally think there should be furniture so that my ship will not feel so empty and we will have a reason to build hollow ships you can walk around in. Hope these get added someday!

Reaction score
    I think furniture is definitely something this game needs, or at least more kinds of blocks to enable creation of furniture (i.e. half blocks). Furniture could be used on planets as well :D I also think this game should offer more along the lines of trading and mercantile activities, so as to balance the power of pirates and merchants.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yes! EPIC rare furniture that will get you LOTS of money on multiplayer servers.

Reaction score
    i would love to hang out on a couch while my ship flys to places and maybe (a out there idea) a screen that shows the view of one of the cockpits