Boarding Dave

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This might be considered non-kosher, but does anyone have a tool to unpack the skin file, or the source files for this skin?

I really like it, but I'd like it more in red instead of purple (and darken the boots up). I can do that myself if I could get my hands on the base files, save having to ask Wolf to do it for me.
    Open the .smskin as you would open a .zip or .rar archive.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Dave's new Boarding Suit
    Hey WolfChild, would you mind if I uploaded the red version of this I edited?

Actually, seeing as it doesn't look like he's posted anything since 2014, I'll go ahead and post it and just make sure to reference the original.

Reaction score
    Hey WolfChild, would you mind if I uploaded the red version of this I edited?

Actually, seeing as it doesn't look like he's posted anything since 2014, I'll go ahead and post it and just make sure to reference the original.
    Have you posted the new skin yet?

Reaction score
    would you mind if I uploaded the red version of this I edited?
    How did you edit it? Ive been trying to edit it myself to make a skin more my own, Ive already finished editing the templates now I dont know how to change its look in game.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    How did you edit it? Ive been trying to edit it myself to make a skin more my own, Ive already finished editing the templates now I dont know how to change its look in game.
    The .smskin file is really just a renamed zip file.

Open an existing skin by renaming it .zip and you can edit the files in any graphics program, then when you're done just zip them back up and change the extension back to .smskin and then upload the skin into the game normally.

Reaction score
    The .smskin file is really just a renamed zip file.

Open an existing skin by renaming it .zip and you can edit the files in any graphics program, then when you're done just zip them back up and change the extension back to .smskin and then upload the skin into the game normally.

It took me a couple hours, but I did it. It looks amazing too. Thanks so much for your help!