Blueprints

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Has anyone else had the problem of all a sudden not being able to save blueprints from multiplayer to local, it will just cause my star made to freeze and then i have to restart star made to unfreeze it with still no blueprint saved. it has only been a problem it the latest version of starmade.

i'm wondering if this is just my computer sucking or if its a bug
    [doublepost=1467581485,1467581445][/doublepost]also saving in single player still works
    [doublepost=1467581967][/doublepost]Update it fixed itself, still not sure how or why!

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Often times the first time I try to upload sonething to the server, sinply clicking on the button freezes starmade and then crashes the game to menu. But after that it works fine for that play session so its not too much of an issue.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Often times the first time I try to upload sonething to the server, sinply clicking on the button freezes starmade and then crashes the game to menu. But after that it works fine for that play session so its not too much of an issue.
    Can you make a note to submit a bug and grab you logs when this happens please.