Blueprints

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm not sure if this has been asked before. Ok every server has a list of blueprints that you can buy if your close to a shop then you fill the blueprint and spawn the ship what I'd like to know is can you some how buy the blueprint and safe that blueprint or find that file and load it into the single player mode to test out without filling it and spawning it ? I've wasted so much time filling a blueprint and then when i spawn it it really sucks and was a total waste of time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    I believe you can load a blueprint into a shipyard by placing the print into the ship yards inventory then

1. place order> create design from blueprint
    2. now go enter the designs core
    3. press u and try saving blueprint to local

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    You can do in single player "admin load" but if you do not own the blueprint then you'll have to ask an admin spawn it in (if you are on a server) or ask some one who has it already then save it to blueprints locally and then go to single player and load it in.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I have a question.

Let's say, hypothetically speaking; you're playing on a PVP oriented server where you may not want other players/factions to gain access to your top secret (Insert super over-powered, well thought out design) that you've been building in single player mode...

Is there a way you can have access to your monstrosity on a multi-player server without everyone in the universe being able to go buy the blueprint at a shop and build it at their own shipyard?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I have a question.

Let's say, hypothetically speaking; you're playing on a PVP oriented server where you may not want other players/factions to gain access to your top secret (Insert super over-powered, well thought out design) that you've been building in single player mode...

Is there a way you can have access to your monstrosity on a multi-player server without everyone in the universe being able to go buy the blueprint at a shop and build it at their own shipyard?
    Depends on the specific config of the server. Some have only the owner can access plus admins but others are anyone and anything can access.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Uncheck 'others' in the blueprint's permission dialog.(only works for your own blueprints, must be done on-server)

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Thanks guys.