Blueprints dissappeared from Catalog

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Hello Space Travelers.

I have a big problem, my blueprints dissappeared from the catalog-manager but the folders a still in the blueprint folder. How I'm able to restore them in the catalog? To import blueprints you need the .sment-data but my blueprints are unpacked like imported blueprints are, only their registration in the catalog-manager dissappeared.

Is there a way to create .sment-data outside the catalog-manager?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    If this is in single player you should still be able to use them via the admin tab in the blueprint menu

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I also transfered the folders in the blueprint_default-folder, but they don't appear neither in the normal nor in the admin tab

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    you'll want to keep them in the regular blueprints folder and check admin tab once they're moved back, did you start a new SP world? would be one explainer for blueprints disappearing from non-admin catalogue menu

if they're still not in the admin tab of catalogue AFTER you have moved your BPs back to the "blueprints" folder they were originally in, then it's possible there's something corrupted in there that you could isolate by moving out BPs several at a time (i think this could cause it, i might be wrong and thinking of another problem on this part though, since its been a while :/...)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    After trying some stuff, I found the real issue and it's kinda stupid. A few weeks ago I created a separate folder for testing a dev build and never switched back to the main folder so the catalog picked the blueprints from the dev folder, but the custom blueprints are only in the main folder.

Thanks for your help, I never expected error 40

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    After trying some stuff, I found the real issue and it's kinda stupid. A few weeks ago I created a separate folder for testing a dev build and never switched back to the main folder so the catalog picked the blueprints from the dev folder, but the custom blueprints are only in the main folder.

Thanks for your help, I never expected error 40
    We all make dumb mistakes like that from time to time, glad you found them!