Blueprints cost more than the max allowed credits

Reaction score
    I have a ship blueprint that costs 2.9bill credits, but the max alowed is 2.147 billion credits (32-bit limit). How can you buy the blueprint? Or do I need to tear the ship apart to spawn it in?

Seems like a small thing that was overlooked

Reaction score
    That could be an interesting solution.

Bear in mind the cataloge system is meant for players ships to be saved and bought back rather than people with infinite blocks...

Reaction score
    How about suggesting a real solution. The solution to a bug is not \"don\'t do anythign related to the bug\".

It does not take much to make a ship cost more than 2.14bill, it was made legitamantly on mpnetwork. Nowhere near unlimited blocks. And using the catalog to save/spawn it is what I am trying to do, I\'m not sure if it was meant for anything other than that?

Again, how can this be worked around? Seems like an easy to solution, to either cap blueprints, or not use a 32bit string for the credit limit.

Reaction score
    The BIG reason is kinda BIG and BIG is obvious. if you dont understand lemme explain. 1: big ships= laggy servers. 2: not everyone makes super ships and those ships can dominate servers way too unfairly. 3: if you wanna load it in SP then use the /load command. 4: to actually fix this *bug* means that the hud needs to be fixed to add such a number as large as 64bit (because that is how the credit system works. I believe schema uses a binary counter so that he doesnt need to waste space making a fancy credit system that can do a close number although it might be something else it is just what is interperated with his credit system), to make that fancy credit system (we have enough bugs as it is. we dont need any more files to add some other bug to the game) and worst of all schema would need to retool the entire credit system to stop any limits but that is a terrible idea that is a can of SNAKES ready to blow up with c4 attatched.

mostly the reason there is a limit is so that you dont have these big ships lagging and dominating servers and causing the same response new people give to people who have mastered the grenade in 90% of FPS games. Besides, if you want to do something like that then you can look for a server with modified economy.

Reaction score
    This ships and ships are made for server events. It does not take much to break 2.14billin when using hardened hulls.

An analogy...

If I had an incorrect credit card transaction show up in my bank account. And I contacted them over it, say it was from wallmart. I wanted this checked out and a resolution found, but instead I am told that I shouldn\'t go to walmart and if I enver did this wouldn\'t be a problem.

No actual resolution was found and the core of the issue was not even identified or discussed.

In this case, the core issue is that blueprint can go over the credit limit, and there are no admin commands or admin abilities to spawn them. This has NOTHING to do with overpowered ships, not needing large ships, lag, or anything apart from \"blueprints costing more than the max allowed credits. With no admin commands to spawn it in.\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I believe that there is a command for this. In the reply above your last post, Player00010100 snuck a bit of helpful info into his rant. \"3: if you wanna load it in SP then use the /load command.\" I\'m pretty sure that should solve your problem if you\'re wanting to get it on singleplayer, or onto a server you\'re hosting. I know that one of the top rated ships in the catalog tab of this site, the HeldTech_Damocles, costs more than the cap and people are able to load it in. So don\'t lose hope, there is a way.

Reaction score
    Thanks for saving me the trouble of explaining the /load command to Doug and speaking of Doug... either read an entire comment or reread if it is alot to take in. and yes if you want to spawn in a ship over the credit limit just do the /load command and if you don\'t know how to use it there is a starmade wiki tab for you to look through and find out how. have a wonderful time with this new command doug and again thank you iDieForEXP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    /spawn_entity mySavedShip shipName sectorX sectorX sectorX 1 true/false (for example, /spawn_entity (ships name in catolog) (what you want to name your ship) 2 2 2 1 true) Hope this helped!