Blueprint system suggestions

Reaction score
    one thing that has always been so tedious when i need to spawn in one of my blueprints, is that i have to keep re-opening the blueprint over and over again, going back into the shop and buying what i need. Since you cannot type into/click anything in the backround when you have a blueprint window open you have to close it to do anything.
    Another suggestions would just be some sort of "auto-buy" feature to buy some or all of the resources for your blueprint provided you had enough money and the station had enough of what you need.

Reactions: Lidren
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I've always thought this as well. I would also like to have a "view" button, the opens a small 3d render of the blueprint in question. then you could use it as a catalog when deciding what to get/ want to see other peoples ships on the server

Reactions: Rasor1911

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The current BP system is incomplete, it's currently missing the part where you have to stick it into a shipyard to build the ship. So yeah, things are a little weird.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    The current BP system is incomplete, it's currently missing the part where you have to stick it into a shipyard to build the ship. So yeah, things are a little weird.
    I think that he's mostly annoyed that we can't interact between two open windows at once. And I agree that it's super annoying.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I think that he's mostly annoyed that we can't interact between two open windows at once. And I agree that it's super annoying.
    Oh yes, fuck that into oblivion. I personally want the option to have tabs open and still be able to fly the ship, but I think I got laughed at when I mentioned that before in chat.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Don't text and fly, dude! It's not safe. It's much better to just completely let go of the controls and pull the parking brake on when you have to glance at something else than the space ahead.

Some sort of shopping list would be nice though, since a shop generally doesn't have everything you need... but I guess implementing one isn't top priority. Something like add blueprint to shopping list and then a button in the shop that attempts to buy everything on the list, or maybe sort of "favourites" tab in the shop featuring all the items on the shopping list. A favourites tab would be nice too, now that I think of it...