Bug Blueprint not working

Reaction score
    So yesterday I was working on an old hull I found somewhere in my blueprint list gathering dust, and saved the blueprint afterwards. I logged out as I always do but today a new update appeared to had been released so I updated it. (I backed up everything BUT the worlds because I really don't care about them).
    When I started the game my world seemed to had been reset. Ok, no problem, happens all the time. But when I tried to spawn in the blueprint from yesterday it didn't spawn. I waited for minutes, nothing. Tried to spawn another of the same size, worked just fine.

Any idea on how to get my ship to work again?
    Many thanks

josemik

Freelancer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    from where are you trying to load your blueprint? if it is from the catalog, try with the "Admin load" button, this will spawn your ship with no credit cost, if youre trying to spawn a ship from a blueprint in your inventory you will need the resources to spawn it, maybe im a wrong and it is a bug, just give it try and tell us
    [doublepost=1499178039,1499177918][/doublepost]oh wait, i've have think in something that might work, go to the main menu, go to tools and open the catalog manager, go find your blueprint and export it, then, import it to the game, try if it works

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    from where are you trying to load your blueprint? if it is from the catalog, try with the "Admin load" button, this will spawn your ship with no credit cost, if youre trying to spawn a ship from a blueprint in your inventory you will need the resources to spawn it, maybe im a wrong and it is a bug, just give it try and tell us
    [doublepost=1499178039,1499177918][/doublepost]oh wait, i've have think in something that might work, go to the main menu, go to tools and open the catalog manager, go find your blueprint and export it, then, import it to the game, try if it works
    (Totally forgot to delete this tread) Thank you for still replying but turning my pc off and on seemed to fix it. It was propably one of the many bugs the new dev updates bring us.

Reactions: josemik