Blueprint missing data folder

Reaction score
    So here is my problem and i can't get a way to fix it. I built a ship in SP, took me some time and all but the problem here is that i can't save it ingame, everytime i try to make a blueprint of it the blueprint miss the data folder resulting in a nice and small error message when i try to spawn it.
    Also i started a fresh new world and blueprint works there so i'm sure that this come from the ship itself and not my starmade install. To that, i blueprinted and spawned every entities that are docked on the ship, so it probably come from the main frame, wich is very problematic for me, i don't want to take back the ship from the data files, redo all of the display and logic work as well as docking again all of the entities. Not so sure if it would work too.

So here i am, seeking help to take back this ship and also to know why i can't save it properly. Here are the two logs where i simply logged in, saved the ship and then tried to spawn it. I don't think that the server logs would be helpful but hey they're there. Also here are the world's files, the ship is in 27,2,3.

Attachments

Last edited: