Blueprint Buying

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'm just gonna cut to the chase. I think that 2 things should be implemented: one that whenever you buy a blueprint, you should have the option to buy it filled out. The second is that in the dropdown right-click menu, you should have a 'buy all' button to buy everything and put it into the blueprint.

Reaction score
    I would say that having a button in a shop to buy all inventory items pertaining to specific blue print would be worth a look. of course this is if the shop has the items in stock and what not. other than that I am hesitant to bring back the ability, unwilling more than anything, to buy ships with credits.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I'm just gonna cut to the chase. I think that 2 things should be implemented: one that whenever you buy a blueprint, you should have the option to buy it filled out. The second is that in the dropdown right-click menu, you should have a 'buy all' button to buy everything and put it into the blueprint.
    Had this and it was removed. Dev team wants people to mine/craft/buy components for ship building. I see BP's as probably going to have their function changed to be the way ships are saved and not a means of ship construction, with the construction role performed by shipyards.

Reaction score
    The problem I see right now is the non-renewing resources. If the ability to continue to have resources refreshed isn't added then buying a filled in blueprint isn't as much of an issue for me. If the resources will be renewing then mining and scavenging is the way to go.