Blue Sun Rebellion|RP-PVP SERVER|Hardcore|U.S.|Protected Spawn|Dedicated|Whitelist

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    SERVER INFO

IP: 75.139.205.138:4242

Slots: 20

Speed Limit:100

Ram: 6gb

CPU:FX4100

24/7 uptime

Server uses Staramde site authentication so to log in you MUST use the Up-link to Star-Made.org option in the Connection Setup menu

Vote for us here

Server is only non whitelsited on Mondays so get in and try it out!

Spawn is the only protected zone from pvp this will be enforced by admin commands so spawn killing will be impossible without exploitation and anyone caught exploiting the system will be promptly banned

This sever is a RP-PvP server we want to foster an active player base of mining corporations that employ their own privatized military ships. We currently have 6 active players and are looking for more to fill our 20 slots. Our server also runs off an almost entirely modified economy

PIRATE CHANGES

Pirate ships will be dropping much less loot and in less stack sizes

As well pirate stations and all other loot chests will have their loot lower to a more reasonable level.

NEW CRAFTING RECIPES

The Schemadyne 1000: is able to cut 1 square hull or glass into 2 wedges

Combining a Proton Reactor and an SD 2000 Capacitor you can make a power storage tank

The Schemadyne 2000: is able to cut 1 Hull or glass wedge into 2 corners

The Schemadyne 3000: is able to merge 2 wedges into 1 full block

The Schemadyne 10000: is able to merge 2 corners into one wedge

These are done by simple placing the blocks into the correct machines no other special materials or mods are needed.

With this and many other tweaks to prices and loot drops it now has been made profitable to mine ore and refine it as a source of income (helping promote the idea of mining companies that are warring over prospecting rights.)

SERVER RULES

PvP is allowed anywhere outside of spawn it’s a dog eat dog world out there. So align yourself with a previously established Corp or strike out on your own as a freelancer until you have the capitol to start your own Corp

This server is HARDCORE meaning you have no catalog slots you may save your ships to your local catalog still for use outside the server but when on the server you cannot purchase previously built ships so repairing is a must. Additionally this means that any block or item that can be crafted has been removed from the shop so if you want more than the six antimatter cannons you start with you will need to go collect some resources and craft them. Some items are still in the shop for purchase but most will not be there. Shops will however still buy the items they no longer stock if you need a few extra credits. (This will preferably promote player trading rather than everyone just buying what they need and farming for money.

If your having trouble finding a specific ore here is a pretty comprehensive guide here

Please post applications below in the proper format

Application format

In Game Name:

What is your favorite activity in starmade?:

Have you had any experience with starmades crafting system?:

How can you craft an energy storage tank?:

Have you read and understood the rules?:

Do you understand that if your ship is destroyed it will be lost from the server?:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Sheap, if u can, please write me in whitelist. And if u want u have some ideas for project realization and stabilization :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I need people to stick to the application format :(

In Game Name:

What is your favorite activity in starmade?:

Have you had any experience with starmades crafting system?:

How can you craft an energy storage tank?:

Have you read and understood the rules?:

Do you understand that if your ship is destroyed it will be lost from the server?:

This way I know you have read the rules and understand them

NOTE: the server hosting I was using was utter crap so were back to being on my local machine which means faster cpu and more ram but more ping for some east coast users.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IGN: HaViC

Favorite activity: Hunting pirates. Massive pvp battles when possible and all parties want to.

Crafting Experience?: I have no experience crafting as everyhting I\'ve ever needed can be found and bought easily.

Craft Power Storage tank?: Schemadyne 1000-Put in 1 proton reactor and 1 sd2000 capacitor

Read the rules?: Yes I understand the rules.

I understand that there is no replacing a ship that has been destroyed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also for help with mining on the server here is a ore location guide

Note that its in excel

Reaction score
    In Game Name: ghostxbox

What is your favorite activity in starmade?: Building, fighting, scavenging

Have you had any experience with starmades crafting system?: Enough to get me along

How can you craft an energy storage tank?: 1Proton Reactor and 1SD2000 Cap

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes

Do you understand that if your ship is destroyed it will be lost from the server?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In Game Name: martyrAD

What is your favorite activity in starmade?: logistical support, and orbital platform building.

Have you had any experience with starmades crafting system?: not as of yet, taking things 1 step at a time, but i do catch on quickly.

How can you craft an energy storage tank?: 1Proton Reactor / 1SD2000 Cap

Have you read and understood the rules?:yes i have.

Do you understand that if your ship is destroyed it will be lost from the server?: well of course.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i just saw your server, and i ike the idea, and im trying to get in now, but it wont let me. itsmonday too. whycant i get in?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In Game Name: nocolourtv (all lower caps)

What is your favorite activity in starmade?: hunting pirates nd interacting with people. im a bit of a noob though.

Have you had any experience with starmades crafting system?: no-very little

How can you craft an energy storage tank?: 1Proton Reactor / 1SD2000 Cap

Have you read and understood the rules?: yes, except the idea of ship saving

Do you understand that if your ship is destroyed it will be lost from the server?: yes

This way I know you have read the rules and understand them

hope you reply soon andlet me in

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In Game Name: Isometry

What is your favorite activity in starmade?: I favor salvaging and ship building/design equally.

Have you had any experience with starmades crafting system?: No, but I have seen the system in action and have a rough understanding of how it works (input block links with a factory block which automatically checks the materials in the input, picks a valid recipe from a predefined list, and processes the materials).

How can you craft an energy storage tank?: Proton Reactor + Sd 2000 Capacitor

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes

Do you understand that if your ship is destroyed it will be lost from the server?: Yes

If I may, I would like to make a few queries. I see no mention of build blocks in the rules. Am I right to assume that build block mining is not allowed? Also, do you have any rules as to activity? I cannot guarentee that I will be able to play every day, but I should be able to average at least 2-3 days a week.